The journey in creating and finding the beauty in Life

The journey in creating and finding the beauty in Life

Fall Wreaths

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

How is everyone?  The Dr informed me today all my tissue was benign! Thank the good Lord it was a blessed day.  I admit I'm tired though-surgery, healing, and waiting takes it toll.  Little one and I are watching Casper the friendly ghost.  One of the few 'cute' Halloween movies!  Soon to bed but first I wanted to share the Fall wreaths I made this year. 

Simple and natural looking.

Last year I went with a dried wheat wreath and it was so sad it didn't make it through the season.  I had it under a covered porch too.  This year I decided I would look for something similar and I found it at Real Deals.  I love the lightness of it.  I HAD to have the ribbon, polka dots and vintage greens and oranges.  Preppy and vintage all in one :)  Addition of my favorite all natural materials makes this a fun wreath.

 This wreath I is similar to the material I used with my farmhouse frame.  Again that beautiful green color.  I found these awesome maple leaves, paper texture, malleable, and beautiful fall shades. 

I added my favorite burlap, some natural elements--pine cones, a bit of lace, and a vintage key.  Its all about the details.

Little one wanted something 'fun' for the front of the house.  I was all set to create something and then I popped into a local shop --wait that its! oh, isn't it cute?  She said this was her only one.  Score for little one.  Love the bat :)


Take care--
Kris

Sharing with:
http://www.freeprettythingsforyou.com/2012/10/whatever-you-want-wednesday-94/
http://www.primpjunktion.com/2012/10/primp-your-stuff-wednesday-linky-party_16.html?
http://www.commonground-do.com/2012/10/vintage-inspiration-110.html

3 Sweet Thoughts:

  1. Each one is so pretty! Well...the Ghost is more cute than pretty!
    Congratulations on those test results!
    Take Care, Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good news to hear, Kris. I'm sure that's a huge relief. I've had you on my mind a lo, hoping all was well.
    Love your wreaths!
    big hugs!
    Cerri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wreaths are just perfect, I especially like the first one. Great doc news. I am your newest follower from Creative Cain Cabin. Thanks for stopping by my place:)

    ReplyDelete

Kristen Klump Pare All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger