- the heat and humidity has arrived in South Carolina. Uck. Double Uck.
- Little one graduates from pre-school and summer camp starts next week! They have a cute cap and gown to wear.
- I still can't believe my little one is going to elementary school in August..sigh
- The arduous and tedious task of having the house on the market is really starting to wear thin!
- I really need a summer reading list. Okay, I've seen several but I want to read fun, fiction, mystery/thriller. I'm also going to select a classic to read to little one. I was thinking Alice in Wonderland. Anyone know of one that is girl oriented with fairies? Peter pan is out.
- Researching good quality vegetarian and wheat free blogs and books. Do you have any to share?
On to the May Day swap-- this is what I made for Linda. She loves aqua and creams, with other neutrals. I was definitely making her one of my hand sewn poseys. This one was made from a variety of lace, doilies, vintage tatters, and a bit of a broken earring.
Hope you have a great Memorial Day as we remember those who gave for our country.
Off for a little R&R---cross them fingers the house will be sold then!
Take care, Kris