The journey in creating and finding the beauty in Life

The journey in creating and finding the beauty in Life

May Day Swap and Everyday ..

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hi --what's to say for my absence beyond some major happenings and life.. you know the good and the bad--seems like one door closes, another does open.   To much emotion to discuss but let's say I am taking it day by day. 

Been super busy getting the house on the market and then showings.  I think they are as just as much work as getting it ready. 

This year, since we are moving,  I decided all my flowers and herbs would go in pots--with all the rain (I really thought it was never going to stop) these herbs just bloomed.  I love my chocolate mint--so fresh and clean--inexpensive and pretty centerpiece.  I just used one of my blue canning jars, tied some cream colored twine, and arranged the mint, purple basil, fancy parsley.

That sweet bunny I did when I took Devyn to paint her first pottery.  We had a goal of making 2 ornaments for our new home, then we spied these cuties to paint.



... but I managed to fit in some swap time with my friend Cerri at the Little Pink Studio who hosted a beautiful May Day Swap. 

My lovely swap partner was Linda at FancyLinda.  Oh and you must visit her pretty Shop

I was super spoiled...I just adore it all and it really got my creative juices going.  I have to say I've been in a bit of a rut and the swap helped me get off my you know what.

Get ready for some beautiful goodies...





 

I KNOW...isn't is gorgeous!! but wait my absolute favorite are these beauties.  I am off to the Isle of Palms for a few days for Memorial Day !! whoop, whoop, and soooo glad to have something pretty to wear.

 
Thank you Linda---Loved our swap!!!  Hope we are together again. 
 
I will share what I gave her next time.
 
Take care, Kris
 
 


1 Sweet Thoughts:

Kristen Klump Pare All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger