The journey in creating and finding the beauty in Life

The journey in creating and finding the beauty in Life

May Day Petite Inspiration Swap!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jenny from Fated Follies had a May Day swap. I loved the idea of petite inspiration! My partner was the lovely Kathy of Kat's Collects. We had so much stuff in common especially the bunny rabbits :)

I received a scrumptious basket and all kinds of sweet vintage goodness. I was spoiled! Thank you so much Kathy! Please forgive the picture quality-I was trying to get them done with my little one poking at all my stuff and you know how that goes :)

Love the bird attached to my basket:

Look at this beautiful top!



Goodies detailed and I didn't even get a picture of the absolutely gorgeous vintage wallpaper roll she gave me.



And these sweet hankies (my favorite collectible):


The 'what' flashcard made me laugh out loud as it's a joke in our NY family cause no one hears each other so we are always saying 'what' in our NY accent! Annoying to anyone not used to it! LOL!


I enjoyed our swap greatly and will share the goodies I sent to her next.
Have a great beginning of May--spring is rolling into summer here in the deep South. Central air will be on full time till October-sigh...I do miss my cool summer nights I grew up with in NY.

Night!

3 Sweet Thoughts:

  1. Kris,
    You are so very sweet. I am so happy you liked your basket from me. And I collect hankies too. They are something I always pick up at estate sales. One day I will find the perfect project for them : ) I always think about the sweet ladies who owned them and what they might have been like. You were the perfect partner and I will be posting about our swap on Saturday. Thank you again for everything!
    Hugs,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fantastic!! I have loved looking at all these baskets! I am so glad that you two fit together so well! :) Happy May Day and thanks for swapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So So pretty!! What a lovely blog and what a lucky partner who gets all your beautiful creations!! *Sigh* Thank you too for the visit! I am following you too! Tag your it!

    ReplyDelete

Kristen Klump Pare All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger