The journey in creating and finding the beauty in Life

The journey in creating and finding the beauty in Life

What's new

Sunday, June 3, 2012

A recent trip to my favorite little antique mall I found a few treasures.  There is one dealer who is a gal after my own heart, I always find something.  Today I found this sweet vintage headpiece, and the french label bottle, so tiny and the label is just right--aged to perfection.  Pretty postcards, tiny books, and what a day for bling!






BUT my absolute favorite find is this amazing tin, I was checking out and there this tin sat hidden in the shelves, and in perfect condition for $8! Its gorgeous and has a scene on both sides. BONUS!


Hope your Sunday is beautiful and relaxing.  Time for a warm coffee for comfort.
Take care,

0 Sweet Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Kristen Klump Pare All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger