The journey in creating and finding the beauty in Life

The journey in creating and finding the beauty in Life

Summertime

Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

I still feel like this is the official start of summer.  Kind of helps when the South is sizzling at 90 again.  Life has been Busy with a capital B. 

This one is officially a Kindergartener! Wow, I still can not believe it.  Summer camp starts on Tuesday and by mid August in school.  Yes, I do believe a tear will be shed.  I'm sure every Mom out there will state time will fly the next 12 years.  I do know that she will keep me young.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, some savory BBQ during that time, and move into a sweet Summer!

The pool is open FINALLY!
Vacation at a cabin on the lake in NC next weekend (up in the Smokey Mtns).  So ready to unplug from weary work.

Oh, I am taking a painting/mixed media class so hopefully have something new to share :)
My most recent projects are in my Flickr account and Pinterest (see sidebars).
If you are interested in any email me kristen7744 at hotmail dot com for details.


Take Care,

0 Sweet Thoughts:

Post a Comment

Kristen Klump Pare All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger